The document with subject “List of Independent Speaking Prompts” to support TOEFL IBT test. Download the document at the end of this post.
I. Free- choice
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- Tell a story about yourself. What animal, plant, or other nonhuman thing would you be? Describe your abilities and traits. You may choose to speak about a person you know well, instead of your self.
- Do you think tourists should visit the long-necked women of the Padaung tribe?
- Compare and contrast your views on marriage with the views of a partner. Highlight some of the similarities and differences.
- Describe a difficult experience and how you overcome it. Include details and examples in your explanation.
- Describe a time when you experienced a natural disaster or unusual weather event. Explain what happened and how it affected you.
- Should people donate money and volunteer time to help others? Why or why not?
- What is the most memorable meal you have had? Describe the experience of eating this meal. Use details.
Download TOEFL IBT List of Independent Speaking Prompts: