How to Prepare for the Next Generation TOEFL Test and Communicate With Confidence
TOEFL iBT Tips has been created to help English language learners understand the next generation TOEFL® Internet-based test (iBT) and prepare for it. By preparing for the new test, learners are also preparing to build the skills they need to communicate with confi dence and succeed in an academic setting. TOEFL iBT Tips is also intended to be helpful for ESL/EFL instructors and educational advisors as they help students to prepare.
What is different about the TOEFL iBT test?
- It tests all four language skills that are important for effective communication: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The emphasis will be on using English to communicate.
- It will be delivered via the Internet in secure test centers around the world. Once the new test is introduced in an area, the computer-based and paper-based tests will no longer be offered there.
- Some tasks require test takers to combine more than one skill. To succeed academically in Englishspeaking colleges and universities, students need to be able to combine their language skills in the classroom. New integrated questions, or “tasks,” help students build the confi dence needed to communicate in the academic environments they plan to enter. The new integrated tasks will ask test takers to:
- read, listen, then speak in response to a question
- listen, then speak in response to a question
- read, listen, then write in response to a question
Download “TOEFL iBT Tips” here:
Kata pencarian untuk artikel ini: soal TOEFL 2011, contoh soal toefl 2011, download soal-soal toefl dan pembahasan