This is a UK scholarship offer for Indonesian students:
UK – The Chevening scholarships are offered in over 150 countries and enable talented graduates and young professionals to become familiar with the UK and gain skills which will benefit their own countries.
The awards are included tuition, stipend, return airfares (economy class) and other allowances.
Support for scholars
Pre-departure English Course
English language training is included as part of the scholarship (if required) and candidates from outside Jakarta are supported during the period of the course. The language training is a full-time study and will be held in Jakarta. The candidate will need to obtain release from her/his employment for the duration of the course.
UK University Placement
Chevening is a self-placement programme. Students who are selected are responsible for making their own approaches to the UK university. We provide the facility in identifying the most suitable university and course if students wish to receive help or advice.
Students are required to apply to 3 universities in the UK.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a briefing. The briefing will cover:
- Terms and condition of the awards
- Introduction to Education UK
- How to make an application and choose a suitable course
Prior to their departure, scholars will be invited to attend a pre-departure briefing. The briefing will cover:
- Customs and immigration procedures
- Studying and living in the UK
- Finding accommodation
- Information concerning travel
- Opening Bank Account
Scholars also will be invited to an individual briefing/meeting with a Chevening officer. They will have the chance to discuss any issues concerning their scholarship and life overseas.
- Indonesian Citizen.
- Excellent first degree with minimum GPA ? 3.0.
- Adequate level of spoken and written English language (IELTS 6.5)
- Minimum of 2 years full time working experience after graduation from S1.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Commitment to career development, and ability to demonstrate motivation.
- Field of study should be relevant to educational background or current profession.
- We regret that we are unable to receive applications for MBAs.
Previous recipients of a Chevening scholarship for Masters degrees are not eligible to reapply.
Must be able to demonstrate future leadership potential and the capacity to play an important role in Indonesiaâ€™s development.
Ability and potential to contribute to future bilateral relations between Indonesia and Britain.
We strongly encourage candidates from Eastern Indonesia to apply.
Subject areas are: Climate Change and Forestry, counter-terrorism and International Security, Democracy and Governance, Religion and Islamic Studies, Economic Reform, Human Rights, Conflict and Justice, and Development.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2008
source: infobeasiswa.netPerhatian: Pastikan anda TIDAK menggunakan software Download Manager (misalnya IDM dan FDM) untuk download file kami karena kemungkinan akan gagal download.
Kata pencarian untuk artikel ini: soal ukk sd, uk scholarship for indonesian, soal ujian stis 2010, contoh soal ujian UNY, soal ukk smp 2010